Sekou Andrews2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- What happens when the data of health is inspired by the poetry of care?
See all 5 Talks
Steve Connell2012, 2011, 2010
- Can the power of poetry save your soul…and your cells?
See all 3 Talks
Jill Sobule2013, 2012, 2011, 2009
- How about a musical melody?
See all 4 Talks
Jay Walker2012, 2010
- Ever wonder what happens to an astronaut's heart rate as he lands on the moon for the first time?
See all 12 Talks
Francis S. Collins2013, 2012
- Can science take the next leap?
See all 2 Talks
- Faster, higher, smarter: the Olympics? No, Uncle Sam
- What happens when one person’s disease becomes everybody’s business?
- Do your proteins have their own social network?
- The bugs are getting smarter. Are we?
- Who are “Me, Myself and Us?”